The material appearing on this website www.beckykeen.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about Becky Keen’s Coaching, events, people, story, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Anchored in Safety Inc. and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendations provided on this Site is at your own risk.
Last modified: January 30, 2019
2. Children Under 13. The Sites are not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. No one under age thirteen (13) may provide any Personal Information to or on the Sites. Becky Keen Coaching does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features, register on the Sites, make any purchases through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Becky Keen Coaching learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Becky Keen Coaching might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What Personal Information does Becky Keen Coaching Collect and how is it processed?
4.1 What do we collect? Becky Keen Coaching collects your name and e-mail address.
4.2 Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails through MailChimp and/or Active Campaign. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional.
4.3 Third Parties. Becky Keen Coaching may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Sites. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Becky Keen Coaching works with on the Sites are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
i. MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
ii. Active Campaign: https://www.activecampaign.com/privacy-policy
iii. WordPress: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
iv. Acuity: https://acuityscheduling.com/privacy.php
v. Stripe: https://stripe.com/us/privacy
vi. Wave: https://my.waveapps.com/privacy/
5. How will Becky Keen Coaching use your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Sites. Specifically:
5.1 Your credit card information will not be kept by Becky Keen Coaching but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.3 above, most likely Stripe or Wave;
5.2 Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Sites. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.3 above.
5.3 If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
5.4 If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails. Also, we may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
6. Storing + Deleting Your Personal Information. Becky Keen Coaching’s web server may store your Personal Information when you interact on the Site. Becky Keen Coaching will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of Becky Keen Coaching by permanently deleting the information from our computers and through any third-party services.
7. We Play by The Rules. The Sites and Becky Keen Coaching abide by all relevant Canadian federal laws and all provincial laws in all aspects of our operations. If you’ve got any questions about our legal compliance, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
8. Do Not Track Signals. Becky Keen Coaching currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
9. Analytics. The Sites keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
a) Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Sites and how long they stay there; and
b) IP information for website and server security.
11. Disclosure of Personal Information. Becky Keen Coaching will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Becky Keen Coaching is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.3 above. By purchasing programs, services or goods through our Sites, offered by Becky Keen Coaching, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties Privacy Policies.
14. Protecting Your Privacy. Becky Keen Coaching is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on e-mail servers and having passwords for all software we use have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.3 above. Please refer to the third parties’ Terms and Use and Privacy Policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Becky Keen Coaching makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
15. The Internet Can Be Unreliable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Becky Keen Coaching over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Becky Keen Coaching’s control.
16. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Becky Keen Coaching tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Becky Keen Coaching at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
17. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Becky Keen Coaching’s Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you. Please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can help resolve any concerns.
Coach Becky Keen